Table-top Exercises, Emergency Preparedness Drills and Training Support
If you’re looking to develop HSEEP compliant multi-year training and exercise programs, we can help.
NPA designs, develops and delivers emergency preparedness exercises that range from drills to full scale events. Our exercises are carefully crafted to result in meeting objectives and providing meaningful feedback.
We have provided exercise program management to multiple clients. Our staff include Master Exercise Practitioners who are experts in applying HSEEP processes.
Many of our clients who initially contracted NPA to develop preparedness plans, have requested follow-on services for exercise support. A sample of exercise projects NPA has successfully completed are:
- Sonoma County: Community wildfire evacuation drill series – 2019
- Port of Oakland: Emergency radio usage drills for EOC and damage assessment staff – 2018
- City of San Carlos: Community wildfire evacuation drill – 2018
- Solano County: Multi-jurisdiction wildfire response TTX – 2019
- Water Emergency Transportation Authority: EOC earthquake incident TTX – 2016
- City of Pittsburg: EOC earthquake incident TTX – 2019
- Alexion Pharmaceuticals Inc: Global Security Operations Center terrorism incident TTX – 2017
- Marin County Department of Health and Human Services: Statewide Medical and Health Exercise – 2019
- Santa Clara Valley Water: Anderson Dam FERC mandated Emergency Action Plan Exercise – 2016
- City of Redwood City: EOC earthquake response exercise – 2018
Full Scale Exercises
- Port of Oakland: Earthquake damage assessment and restoration exercise – 2017, 2019
- Golden Gate Bridge, Highway and Transportation District: Exercise Bay Ferry IV – 2017
For other aspects of planning that may include training and exercises, see our public health page that addresses disaster medicine and public health preparedness.