Emergency Preparedness Provider NPA
Helps Government and Private Enterprise
The Growing Need for Preparedness
Over the past decades, the need for emergency preparedness solutions has grown dramatically. Losses from natural and man-made hazards have increased in magnitude and frequency. Devastating fires have become common in western states. Last year saw the largest number of named storms in the Atlantic Basin. A novel virus caused more disease associated death than any time in over 100 years.
Critical infrastructure support systems continue to decay and become compromised or have failed outright, leaving our communities’ most vulnerable populations at risk. Whether you’re looking for disaster preparedness solutions for business or at improving readiness for your governmental agency, we can help.
WHO WE ARE…
Navigating Preparedness Associates (NPA) was founded in 2014 to provide government and private enterprise the tools to reduce exposure to natural and manmade hazards.
We offer a wide range of services and processes. Our goal is to help you create the best emergency preparedness plans, products and processes.
Our staff provide professional consulting services to address the issues that keep you up at night, and help you know that you are ready to face the next potential disaster.
- Critical infrastructure
- Local government
- Public health
- Training and exercises
We offer a wide range of capabilities, including:
- Developing Comprehensive Emergency Operations Plans for Counties, Cities and Special Districts
- Developing and Updating DMA 2000 Compliant Hazard Mitigation Plans
- Supporting Public Health Preparedness Assessments, Including COVID-19 Operations Center Activation and Response Analysis
- Designing and Delivering HSEEP Compliant Exercises and Exercise Programs
- Creating and updating Dam Emergency Action Plans
- Addressing the American Water Infrastructure Act Required Emergency Response Plan Development
- Facilitating Port and Ferry Maritime Security Planning
- Developing Disaster Debris Management Plans
We are committed to the core values of:
- Integrity – Providing honest, straightforward recommendations and advice
- Quality – Delivering the best services we can each and every time
- Value – Creating products that are individually tailored, useful and actionable
- Fairness – Respecting all individuals and groups for their uniqueness
- Environmental Stewardship – Operating a business that conserves and protects our planet’s people, resources and ecosystems